Climate Change in Canada | Climate Atlas of Canada
Welcome to the Climate Atlas. The Climate Atlas of Canada combines climate science, mapping and storytelling to bring the global issue of climate change closer to home for Canadians. It is designed to inspire local, regional, and national action that will let us move from risk to resilience.
The Climate Atlas of Canada was launched in April 2018, and quickly became a go-to resource for Canadians seeking information about climate change and its national, regional, and local impacts. On July 10, 2019, we released a major update to the atlas, which improves and expands the tools we offer. Read all about the changes here.
• Updated, latest-generation climate projection data
• All-new “delta” maps (maps that show future change directly)
• More detailed local data to explore and download
• High-resolution map images of Canada
• Many design and performance improvements