• Welcome to the Green Citizen, a public outreach initiative of the Green Citizen Campaign at Seneca College in Toronto, Canada.
• Teach Resiliency is designed to: Develop, enhance and support teacher competencies
• Together we can help improve the overall quality of life for individuals and family members suffering from asbestos-related diseases such as lung cancer and mesothelioma.
• Urban Squares Project
Collection of Urban Squares. Research done from a vintage point between art and science, which allows them to decipher and observe universal urban connections.
• Green New Deal for U.S. States. In support of a global project to fight climate change, two new studies by PERI researchers Robert Pollin, Heidi Garrett-Peltier, and Jeannette Wicks-Lim show how state-level policies can achieve three critical goals
• Revitalization News. The Journal of Urban, Rural & Environmental Resilience
Opportunities & resources for regenerating economies, heritage, agriculture & nature
• Asbestos Safety Resource. Guide on why asbestos abatement should be left to professionals
• Living with the medical consequences of asbestos exposure. Helping to bring you hope, faith, and action when navigating through mesothelioma.
• Find a Leading Mesothelioma Lawyer in Your Area. Get the answers to any questions you have about asbestos, mesothelioma, legal representation, and compensation.
• Drug Dangers was developed to educate the public and lend a hand to people who have been affected by defective drugs and medical devices.
• Mesothelioma Justice Network fights on behalf of patients, demanding justice from negligent asbestos companies. Know your legal rights and take action today.
• Mesothelioma Guide – Helping inform the public about mesothelioma and assisting patients diagnosed with asbestos illnesses.
• Zizzo Strategy – Strategies to thrive in a climate-resilient future.
• Otisak klimatskih promena sada je vidljiv u svakom danu na našoj planeti – Početkom ove godine istraživači sa Instituta za klimatske i atmosferske nauke, ETH univerziteta u Cirihu, objavili su rad u časopisu Nature Climate Change u kome tvrde da se klimatske promene mogu uočiti u svakodnevnim vremenskim uslovima na našoj planeti.