Climate change: 6 unexpected ways to save the planet
Six extraordinary ways people are fighting climate change
– BBC News
Image source,Amelia Flower @ameliaflower
Trying to reverse climate change is possibly the biggest challenge humanity has ever faced. Luckily, there are some amazing minds around the planet working on the problem from every angle, and you may be surprised at some of the solutions they’re coming up with.
Radio 4’s podcast 39 Ways to Save the Planet looks at these solutions in detail. Here are six particularly brilliant examples from the show…
1. Increase female education rate
2. Making a lot more stuff from bamboo
3. Using the law to fight big polluters
4. Hunting down gassy fridges
5. Making ships more slippery
6. Creating super rice
You must log in to post a comment.