Daring Cities 2020 – for Urban Leaders on Climate Emergency
The Global Virtual Forum – 7-28 October 2020
This October, join this first-of-its-kind virtual event: a global forum for urban leaders taking action on the climate emergency.
21 days, more than 50 sessions, designed for urban leaders like you.
Hundreds of city leaders, practitioners, researchers, and experts, all sharing how we can take radical action in our cities, towns and regions to tackle the climate emergency.
Daring Cities 2020 Program
• Knowledge Brokering for Climate Compatible Development
• Exploring the Linkages Between the Global Climate and Nature Advocacy Agendas
• Roadmap For Sustainable Mobility In Côte D’Ivoire By 2050
• Introducing CitiesWithNature to Daring Cities for Climate Resilience
• Innovative Finance Case Studies
• Prioritizing Equity in Local Climate Action
• Minimizing Climate Risks Through Comprehensive Planning – Reducing Exposure and
• Resilience Planning and Disaster Risk Reduction for the Unexpected
• Countdown: Global Launch
• The Role of Digitalization in Climate Resilience: Transforming Local Responses to Climate Change