• Welcome to the Green Citizen, a public outreach initiative of the Green Citizen Campaign
at Seneca College in Toronto, Canada.
• Teach Resiliency is designed to:
Develop, enhance and support teacher competencies
• Green New Deal for U.S. States
In support of a global project to fight climate change, two new studies by PERI researchers Robert Pollin, Heidi Garrett-Peltier, and Jeannette Wicks-Lim show how state-level policies can achieve three critical goals
• Revitalization News
The Journal of Urban, Rural & Environmental Resilience
Opportunities & resources for regenerating economies, heritage, agriculture & nature
• Asbestos Safety Resource
Guide on why asbestos abatement should be left to professionals
• Living with the medical consequences of asbestos exposure
Helping to bring you hope, faith, and action when navigating through mesothelioma.
• Mesothelioma Justice Network fights on behalf of patients, demanding justice from negligent asbestos companies. Know your legal rights and take action today.
• Zizzo Strategy – Strategies to thrive in a climate-resilient future.
• Urban Squares Project
Research is done from a vintage point between art and science, which allows them to decipher and observe universal urban connections. The main body of the content is a collection of Urban Squares.